Privacy is increasingly important in a digital environment, not just because of the risk of what we consciously put online, but because of the digital traces of ourselves we leave without even knowing it.
- Understand digital privacy and how to be proactive in protecting yours.
- We are all Data
- Amazon’s Alexa started ordering people dollhouses after hearing its name on TV
- Dystopian Web (Also follow @hypervisible)
- A seemingly innocent website knows who your family members are and where they live
- All the Creepy Things Facebook Knows About You
- Privacy, Security, and your Data Shadow
- FemTechNet – Lock Down Your Digital Identity
- How To Protect Your Digital Privacy in the Era of Public Shaming
- Digital Detox